Commercial Project Manager – Dubai
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Solution Execution as the Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you as a Commercial Project Manager are responsible for the completion of all tasks of commercial, logistics and legal relevance in the project(s) to deliver on schedule, at efficient and optimal cost / profit and to the required standard of quality / customer happiness for a number of parallel-running projects.
- Ensuring appropriate and timely Project booking/opening in SAP-including definition of revenue recognition method (POC, CCM), definition of project structure and partner roles, planning of cost and revenue, check and closing of insurances (transport, EAR, workmen’s compensation, other) and guarantees.
- Customer credit check, check of export control regulations and requirements, booking of Order Intake according to Siemens guidelines and accounting method (IFRS) with accurate documentation at all stages
- Commercial Project Management and Controlling including ongoing analysis of plan/actual deviations on project level and within WBS structure
- Ongoing update of project calculation, timely invoicing and payment follow up, regular project reviews and status meetings, project reporting as the need arises, regular checks of project bookings/assigned cost and corrections if required
- Timely checks for project related provisions/accruals/risk contingencies on basis of adequate documentation
- Project related Purchase requests and Logistics follow up including subcontractor/vendor management (3 comparable offers available), timely placement of purchase request to BT Logistics, GR/IR clearing with BT Logistics, and regular check of material flow for project
- Forecast and Reporting including support of Business Lines in monthly/quarterly Forecast process related to Order Intake, Net Sales, Gross Margin/Gross Profit, project related provisions/accruals
- Claim, Change Order Management and Contract Management including contract reviews, commercial analysis of customer and supplier contracts for claim or variation order potential. Assertion of own claims ward off unjustified claims, preparation of claims including documentation and quantification towards all internal and external parties
- Opportunity & Risk Management including identification and financial assessment of opportunities with PM, definition and implementation of suitable measures for reducing risks and realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks (provisions / risk contingencies acc. to IFRS)
- Sales support including development of offer calculation, support of LoA process, preparation and analysis of customer contract/purchase order with regards to T & C's (with BT Contracts Manager, Legal Services) and payment terms, support for contract negotiations, support in insurance and tax related issues
- Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 3-7 years working experience in minimum 2 different commercial functions, e.g. Commercial Sales support, Project Management, Logistics, Accounting, Controlling) preferably in Systems/Solutions business.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in Commercial PM for large/sophisticated projects
- CPM certification required
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time