Experience: 0 - 4 years
Ideal candidates for this position will have the following attributes:
Education: Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, or equivalent
· Working knowledge of electronic design software
· Strong technical aptitude
· Proactive, decisive, independent thinker
· Solution-oriented approach with proven ability of producing technically accurate, high quality content
· Able to write clearly and accurately
· Work well in a team and independently
· Work well with remote teams
· Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new project and balance multiple projects
· Take charge of a project from concept through production, or any stage in between
· Flexible and able to respond professionally and adjust priorities dynamically as required
· Visualize, communicate, and create diagrams for abstract concepts and processes
· Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Excellent research and interview skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Extensive experience using FrameMaker, Word, Acrobat Pro, Linux, vi, and other industry-standard authoring and system tools
· Familiarity with and/or ability to use UVM and System Verilog; programming ability a plus Familiarity with DITA structured documentation a big plus
Works with senior developers to apply technical communications or instructional design specialization to develop information solutions to assist global customers and support their learning needs.
Solves challenging problems related to user-assistance and training.
Contributes to and uses audience and task analyses.
Applies cross-functional skills to develop information for a wide range of customer deliverables.
Manages projects. Performs responsibilities with general direction from manager.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time