Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Planning, Monitoring & Controlling project activities proactively to achieve revenue, cash flow, ontime delivery and customer satisfaction targets for the project.
· Risk management and opportunities identification.
· Claim management
· Forecasting and reporting of project results to project managers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· B.E (Mechanical and Electrical) with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
· Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
· Good understanding of contracts used in projects.
· Excellent communication skills
· Stakeholder management skills
· Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time