As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Human Resources - French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
What role will you play?
- Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens France (and eventually Belgium/Luxembourg);
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination)
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager)
- Time Management
- Payroll reporting
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Knowledge of labor legislation / payroll (highly recommended);
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in similar functions;
Fluency in French is mandatory and Intermediate English;
- Solid SAP and MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- "Dynamic” - be flexible to change tasks due to automation of assigned activities.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time