As a Senior Data Analyst in GBS P2P ES, you will:
- Translate the customers´ business strategic objectives into high-impact use cases.
- Design and implement business analysis and process mining dashboards to support data-driven business optimization and decision making.
- Consult customers on respective value realization measures by supporting Business/Process Analysts in interpretation of data measurements in relevant areas (e.g. Supply Chain, Accounting and Purchasing).
- Understand Purchase to Pay process map and link it to the underlaying activities and tasks in given task/process mining Project.
- Leverage the previous experience in data and/or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully acting as a product owner in data projects.
- Present results and realized value to customer and project management.
- Work together with App Development Team to deliver end to end App solution and support the data relevant tasks, e.g. process mining, data visualization and analytics solution, etc.
- Support GBS China External Digitalization to manage the eco-system of partners, data, and service providers to maintain agile and stable operations.
To make a difference, you must have:
- University degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences and knowledge in (IT-)Consulting, Process- and/or Data Mining-solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models, Business Process Management relevant artifacts.
- Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills is a strong plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Machine Learning is a strong plus.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking, and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time