During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are currently looking for forward thinking Technical Account Manager to lead and purposefully expand our strategic key account within an existing large International Customer. In this role you will be responsible to analyse the accounts’ business targets & strategy, challenges, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and craft and provide Siemens solutions accordingly.
You will establish, develop and maintain successful relationships to the accounts, managers and decision makers!
Currently we are supporting remote working, in the future this position will be based from a UK or Italian office, offering a blended way of working! Travel around Europe will be involved in the future.
- Building relationships and trust with ongoing Customer
- Understanding the organisations and decision making process
- Understanding the customers business challenges and goals
- Be autonomous in Technical decision making, while keeping all involved aware of the activities going on at that site
- Awareness of new design projects within various sites of the customers
- Lead and coordinate major Mentor Graphics technical projects and activities within Customer
- Build/Facilitate the relationship between us and the Customer
- Detect/anticipate & appropriately escalate issues to the appropriate team or team member for next-level processing (appropriate AE, group leader, tech dir, AM, marcom, factory)
- Ensure a close follow-up of all technical actions (pre/post-sales) between MG and Customer
- Delegate appropriately
- Work in coordination with the local Application Engineers (AE) and the local Account Managers owning the various Customer sites worldwide.
- Prospection and detection of new opportunities at Customer
- Ensure we maintain/grow our installed base through a tight follow-up with Customer groups
- Evaluation or adoption of tools by selected groups
- Link with AE/Support Engineers/Services and Support specialists
- Successfully synchronize and work with the technical organization (Europe and WW)
- Provide general information and have close link with the technical managers in charge of the different technical teams on Functional Verification, PCB, AMS,
- Previous experience as an electronics engineer for, working in System domain and the full process from Design to Manufacturing
- You have an understanding across products such as PCB/FPGA/NPI, (eventually Thermal, Cabling, Mechanical, …).
- Knowledge about MBE/MBSE is a plus.
- A background in Mil/Aero industry would be a welcome expertise
- It’s important that you like to seek new challenges and responsibilities in order to grow your competence into new areas as market constantly evolves.
- Candidate is willing to focus and commit to make customers successful and win business for Mentor.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation as well as communication skills in English are required
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time