R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to contribute to back-end development in agile team.
You will be involved in development of industrial IoT applications for such areas as plants monitoring, power grids optimization, analysis of gas turbines operation, leak detection in water or oil pipelines, and many others. These domains are looking for new approaches for data processing and visualization, predictive analytics, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies from modern web apps world, social media, Big Data and others.
What are the responsibilities?
• Development of back-end and client-server communication layers
• Contribution to solution architectures and requirements elicitation
• Participation in development processes improvement and communication with end customers
What is needed to qualify for the position?
• Experience in commercial software development with Java
o Deep understanding of Java (JVM, collections, concurrency, generics, exceptions, i/o, etc)
o Build automation tools (Maven, Gradle, etc), continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
o Experience with web applications development using Spring
o General software development skills, coding standards and best practices
• Proven ability to solve real-world problems
• Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
• Ability to switch between different tasks
• Intermediate English and fluent Russian
Would be beneficial:
• Experience with
o Design, analysis and implementation of algorithms
o Experience in design and implementation of distributed applications
o Java 8, functional programming
o SQL and/or NoSQL databases
• Experience with Linux and CM tools (e.g. Ansible)
• Participation in conferences, publications in journals/blogs/professional community resources
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation