Organization: Siemens Mobility China
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
· Define and implement sales strategy, coordinate and plan the sales team capacity and guide the project selection for China business
· Expand and further develop comprehensive, sustainable customer relationships at all levels of the customer organization (especially from Senior level or executive leave)
· Indentify and track business opportunities with the customer as well as create and update account plans
· Support and guide sales team during bid phase (sales strategy, technical and commercial expertise and coordination with internal and external contacts with HQ)
· Follow up and analyze won / lost orders and the competitor situation
· Establish new client network and also support/liaise/maintain these customer relationships. ( new & existing ones )
· Pulse the new technologies of Mobilty and market trends.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 5 and above years sales experience in Mobility related system/ product /equipment or solution.
· Proven sales track record of exceeding quotas and revenue targets
· Knowledge of local market, customer and competition required
· Good sense of business practice and commercial matters, on bidding, contract T&Cs, compliances in competition
· People management experience
Other Knowledge/ Skill/ Experience:
· BS in Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical
· Proficient Technical knowledge and understanding of Mobility industry
· Good influcencing skill and adapt people from different culture
· Good Analytical skill
· Education: Bachelor or above
· English: fluent
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Mobility China provides solutions to customers whose business models are based on optimizing passenger and freight transport. The Division bundles all Siemens business related to management of international traffic, transport, and logistics. This includes railway automation, infrastructure logistics, intelligent traffic and transport systems, and technologies for developing the infrastructure for electric mobility.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time