Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Partner Manager to lead our indirect sales channel strategy and operations!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will own/lead and execute full spectrum of routine and regular governance/operations for indirect sales channels (i.e. distributors/business partners) across all businesses of Siemens Healthineers in Indonesia:
- Achieve and monitor market transparency
- Business/budget planning and performance reviews/tracking
- Administration and contracts/agreements management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) creation, implementation and revisions
- Sales/product education and training
- Translate and align company business requirements to actionable implementations for indirect sales channels’ stakeholders, and vice versa
- You will lead, coordinate, plan and execute indirect sales channels’ strategic initiatives directed at achieving complete market/territorial coverage together with the Sales & Marketing team, including end-to-end processes for assessment and onboarding/offboarding for distributors/business partners
- You will own the management of digital tools that enable day-to-day operations of this role and responsibilities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in fields such as Business Administration/Management, Accountancy, Marketing, Economics. Candidates with degrees in Biomedical Engineering/Data Analytics and relevant business experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the healthcare/medtech industry, preferably in a sales and/or sales channel management role, with a proven track record (preferably in a supervisory/managerial position)
- Experienced in direct contract & agreements management (from drafting to signing and execution), as well as legal and compliance topics in a multi-national company environment
Your personality and skills:
- You are passionate in healthcare and in enabling healthcare with groundbreaking medtech and existing and innovative business models
- You are a strong communicator and you are energized working in a team to meet with new people of all levels to lead business opportunities and discussions
- You possess high levels of initiative, coordination and leadership skills while owning, leading and executing operational and governance requirements of this role
- You are looking for a new challenge and to make a difference in creating access to quality healthcare and medtech across more than 17,000 islands in Indonesia
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time