Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.As a graduate you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Learn and specialize in cybersecurity topics
- Self-paced learning and on-job training
- Analyze and evaluate security vulnerabilities in third-party software and you propose appropriate mitigations
- Contribute to the increase of the automation level of our processes and to the development of our internal applications
- University degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, ideally with a focus on Cybersecurity or equivalent experience. Cybersecurity certifications is a plus.
- Eager to learn attitude and work with cybersecurity topics
- Deep theoretical knowledge on cybersecurity topics like network and vulnerability scanners
- Excellent knowledge of information technologies, operating systems, software development and network administration as well as security tools.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #techcrew
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time