If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work in an new Agile development team, to define and deliver HMI product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content prioritization and quality through the whole product lifecycle from the definition to the phase-out. You are the owner of our fascinating “new window” for the micro-automation Eco system between human and machine.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You provide the associated development team with expertise regarding the product.
- You will be the key person in a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, German, Turkey, India)
- You need coach and support the development team to understand the product and requirements.
- You elicit and collect stakeholder requests; define, analyze and prioritize the requirements, CRs, QRs
- You create and maintain the backlog.
- You ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements.
- You evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria
- You support effort estimation of the development team, and support rollout of the product, presentations, workshops, trainings for sales and engineering.
- You deliver high quality inputs for project management.
- You love encouraging team to continuous learning and enhance sharing within team and with other teams, drive new innovative ideas.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- Good logic analysis and strong leadership.
- You must have more than 3 years of professional experience in Product lifecycle management or agile project management. Good at team collaboration, project planning and controlling methods, change management, risk management, conflict management.
- You are expert on customer value and agile development engineering, with experiences on Factory Automation product application.
- You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in business knowledge, strategic thinking on product development and manufactory.
- Sense of marketing and new technology trend.
- Good communication skill (oral and written) and interculture competence.
- Basic knowledge on hardware / software design, design to cost, design to manufactory.
- You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time