With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for talent acquisition professional to join our team in Moscow for the limited contract.
What are the responsibilities?
· Supports development and / or implements recruiting standards in order to ensure effective staffing in the organization;
· Supports management in the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools;
· Cooperates with HR operations and HR business partners or line management in related matters;
· Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes;
· May perform or support individual and / or group assessments and analyses results;
· Processes recruiting specific transactions, such as arranging travel assignments for applicants, resolving appointment issues, and administrating assessment and application processes;
· Responds to routine inquiries from applicants;
· Maintains files for all documents processed, such as CVs;
· Assists with creation, transmission and processing of data files between various stakeholders in the recruiting process;
· Assists in liaising with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary.
What is needed to qualify for the position?
· Higher education (Economics, Marketing);
· At least 3 years of the relevant experience within the international companies;
· Fluent Russian and English skills, German as a plus;
· Good knowledge of Russian labor law;
· Good knowledge of modern recruiting techniques, interview methodologies;
· Willing to reach the goals and improve the processes;
· Hardworking and optimistic approach.
This is time-limited position.
We are suggesting really interesting position in our friendly team for a person willing to develop him/herself, to support our business to become stronger, to improve our processes to make current situation better and better.
We offer social package and a contract according to the Russian labor law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time