Are you looking for a challenging HR Generalist position in a fast-paced growing environment? Are you able to work in a complex environment and are you a quick learner? Are you interested to have a varied combination of HR Administration, being responsible for key HR processes such as absence management and working on HR transformation projects in the field of Compensations & Benefits, Mergers & Acquisitions, Health and Safety etc?
If it gives you energy to be in a supporting HR role, also being involved in various HR projects and initiatives to professionalize HR even more, don’t look further, this is your job!
General Summary of the Job:
You will provide administrative/processing support to the HR function in areas of HR systems, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and/or Org Development and Training. You will design , improve and implement policies, methods, processes or programs in these area(s). Next to that, you will act as a focal point to managers and/or employees.
The person who was doing this job before you made a promotion internally. We are a team of 5 including yourself, 1 HR Administrator, 2 HR Business Partners, and a HR Manager, whom you will be reporting to. We work with centers of excellence in EMEA for Talent Acquisition, Global Mobility, Payroll, HR Operations and Learning & Development.
• Supports cyclical processes for specific HR function like absence management, pension, insurances and payroll.
• Coordinate all administrative processes throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
• Support internal HR communication and develop operational HR reporting as needed.
• Support HR transformation projects in the area of compensation & benefits, mergers & acquisitions, health and safety, etc. Produce HR program related management reports as needed/requested. Participate in various HR related special projects as assigned; may be supporting a HR Business Partner in a project.
· Acts as liaison with staff in answering questions, providing alternatives and facilitating decision-
making. Serve as first point of contact for employee issues. Address and resolve requests, concerns and inquiries.
• Responsible for all HR Compliance processes with all legal and institutional requirements, such as GDPR (AVG), RI&E, …
• Act as a liaison between the Siemens NL organization and the European HR Operations Team
• Being responsible and working with suppliers for all global mobility processes (expats, relocation processes, delegations, visa, tax + 30% ruling, etc).
• Act as an expert on various E-HRM tools (HRIS, performance management, absence management etc.)
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience,
• Ability to work effectively as a part of a team and independently, in a fast paced changing
• Basic knowledge of HR administration, Dutch labor law, insurances, Pension, absence management (‘Arbo/Poortwachter’) is highly desired
• Result-oriented, finance/business acumen is an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• International mindset and intercultural awareness
skills in Microsoft Word
and PowerPoint and strong Excel
• HRIS experience a plus (SAP, ADP and/or Workday).
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Being detail oriented, analytical, structured
• Office Location; the Netherlands, we have offices in Breda, Eindhoven, Den Haag, Rotterdam and Hengelo. Our preference would be Eindhoven, but we are flexible in the context of ‘the future of work’.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time