Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries team as the Automation Engineer Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
· Be able to coordinate and liaise with sales team, vendors, suppliers, sub-contractor staff for tasks assigned by sales team.
· Support preparation of necessary documentation for offer submission, order processing and logistic coordination.
· Independently handle industry tools and other administrative processes such as damex etc.
· Prepare product based quotations for received enquiries based on site visits and customer meetings / process requirements to get an order
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
· University Graduated/ Enrolled Student: Must have a degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering.
· Good communication skills,
· Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time