We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts , with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities for industrial automation projects (TIA Portal / Software and Virtual Controller)
• Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
• Producing high quality project deliverables
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# programming language
• Excellent command of English
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, debugging and design
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
• Experience in Agile Development is a plus
• Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal, PC Based Automation / Software Controller product is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
At Siemens we are always challinging our selves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse “Digital Minds” to develop
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00