Business Graduate – Siemens Healthineers
As one of the most innovative and influential players in medical technology, we’re offering ambitious business graduates the chance to join Siemens Healthineers and help shape the future of healthcare. Based at out headquarters in Surrey, this two-year programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to become our business leaders of the future. What makes our program unique is the chance to take responsibility for high profile projects which provide you with senior-level visibility and the ability to influence and design your own learning and career journey.
Starting in October 2021, you will:
- Complete 4 six-month rotational placements across business units within Sales, Service, Project Management, Marketing & Communications, Business Excellence, Commercial, and more
- Complete a schedule of key learning modules which have been developed to provide the fundamental skills that will be required as a basis for your future career
- Work on cross-functional projects across the business
- Benefit from having a business mentor at your side who will offer guidance to support your development journey
- Join in Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Qualifications and experience:
We are looking for forward-thinking candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Curiosity and the ability to adapt to new or changing circumstances
- Resilient, can overcome obstacles, and learn from mistakes
- Results-oriented with an aspiration to make an impact
- Enjoys collaborating with diverse colleagues to find innovative solutions
- Drawn to new approaches to solve problems and seize opportunities
- Confident in working independently and taking ownership of challenges and ideas
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You must have:
- Successfully graduated or are about to successfully graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a business management related degree
- Work experience through prior internship or placement year would be beneficial
- Knowledge and exposure to Sales, Project Management, Operations Management, Marketing or Quality Management is desirable
- Alternatively, we will considered those who have completed medical or clinical based training, such as radiography, and are now looking to move into a business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- A competitive starting salary
- 26 days annual holiday
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to gym memberships
- Generous pension contributions
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of graduate and early career professionals.
About Siemens Healthineers:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
Being part of our team:
Our success comes from our people – we are around 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are passionate about innovating the future of healthcare. You can also learn more about our people and principles, please see here.
Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and due to a high number of applications expected, we may close the vacancy early. We therefore recommend that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time