The MC Business Developer aims at taking to market, articulating the value proposition, discussing the techno-commercial aspects and supporting the closing of the sale. The business developer will also drive the top line growth of MC for Siemens by generating demand, working with end user customers, the various sales teams and bringing the required expertise to maximize the number of connected customers to the Siemens global IT Infrastructure, operating system and driving sale of the entire Service Portfolio. The Business Developer will support end user and partners in the territory of Vietnam. The role will also be involved in working with volume targets and sales growth goals and targets. The right candidate will go through a rigorous training on the portfolio and the go to market strategy.
- Understand MC portfolio including drives / motor / geared motor, machine tools system…Technical Support, Technical Consulting, Control Upgrades, Retrofits, Training and Digitalization.
- Works systematically with various go to market entities in Siemens and tracks & traces the various opportunities using the relevant CRM systems.
- Must have good knowledge of motors and drives applications. Focus on OEM / panel builder / system integrator, support partner channels and key end customers in various industries.
- Develops the required strategies for large opportunities and leads / works with pursuit teams to clinch deals.
- Dealer and User Support for ASEAN; and
- Expand SINUMERIK 808 and 828 business with CNC Design; and
- Increase SINUMERIK 840D sl retrofit business with CNC Design
- Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Display independence in working with teams and end user customers to achieve goals and targets.
- To achieve the desire business volume and other financial figures.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of a Technical Degree preferred Bachelor of Electrical/Automation/Mechatronics Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Sales / Business Development / Technical support / Project Engineering
- Relevant experience in Technical / Service Sales
- Experience in Automation & Drives Engineering will be an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time