Provision of single point of HR service contact where employees can manage their HR related inquiries, and HR admin handling orders with multichannel access options.
- Respond to customers and users HR queries, issues via multichannel (e.g. Email, telephone, live chat) as per time schedule defined.
- Record and follow up HR admin tickets from creation to closure for all inbound calls/emails in ticketing tool (e.g. certificates, pre-onboarding, long service award, etc.).
- Provision of first and second level end-user support for global/local HRIT Applications.
- AskHR Internal project support.
- HR relative tasks assigned by supervisor.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education: Bachelor or above
Working experience: above 2-year HR admin working experience.
Knowledge/Languages: Fluent English in speaking and writing.
Skillful in MS software, such as PPT, Word, Excel.
Good communication skills.
Be responsible and customer oriented.
Be able to work under pressure.
Be willing to learn and quick learning.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time