Job title: Software Engineer (C#.Net Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- To develop, design, test, maintain, modify, handle and support the software applications and systems
- Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business partners
- Test and deploy applications and systems, Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Craft and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
- Write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement by carrying out the standard methodologies
- Develop documentation throughout the software development process (SDLC)
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers and assist other members of the team as needed
- Be compatible with partners and end-users
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech and a minimum of 4 years C# .NET development experience
- Asp.net core, client-side frameworks, Web API/WCF development, MVC, Entity framework, and SQL server Database.
- Expertise in C#, unit testing and have sound understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience in performance optimizations, and confirmed understanding in deployment models
- Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills to resolve the issues in the existing application
- Good excellent teammate but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good in multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ready to extend the availability on need basis for the business continuity.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time