- Apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Expertise in design user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process.
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specifications.
- Collaborate closely with Project Lead, Project Manager and development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- We need a B.E/B. Tech graduate in any branch of engineering or in Design with 4 to 6 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
- Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will make valuable contributions
- Possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time