- The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI, API, performance, and load testing.
- You will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks.
- Tools accommodate both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
- Design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity.
- The engineer also must support the framework/s, for example, supporting Dev/QA with issues using the tool. The engineer will implement automation test scripts.
- Integration with the test management tool is also, planned.
- Able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing. You will be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- You will work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- We need an Engineering graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience in test design and execution with at least 2-3 years of test automation experience
- Understanding of web, mobile, API and database testing technologies
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following: CodeceptJS, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and Test automation tools in Cloud platform is preferred
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFR Testing
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process and Agile methodologies. Work experience within SAFe programs is an added advantage
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Knowledge of multiple test automation frameworks, for functional and load testing, Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies.
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, and behavior driven)
- Knowledge of containers and virtualization, mobile automation tools and automated build management tools.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time