At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. We partner our solutions, optimizing their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realize innovation. The InDirect Sales Team are focussed on working with our Partners to achieve their full potential and currently looking for a new member for their team, joining as Partner Sales Executive.
The role will:
- Be responsible for both self-generated sales and influencing business partners to achieve a sales objective.
- Building the initial value proposition, approaching customers, building a pipeline and closing opportunities.
- Assisting in expanding Siemens’ footprint in existing customers and win new business. Identify potential business opportunities at prospective new accounts.
The products that this role will focus on are dependent on the background of the successful candidate and the existing team will be restructured to make best use of people’s skillsets. It would be desirable to have experience of aspects of engineering or manufacturing software within a PLM context.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Educated to Degree level.
- Knowledge of some aspects of the PLM market, technology, sales and relationship management.
- Organised and detail-oriented, able to present complex technical solutions in a business context to senior management.
- Experience selling PLM solutions in Engineering / Manufacturing / Support sectors.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time