Order Management Specialist with German and Russian
Processes customer orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Operates under moderate supervision.
What are my responsibilities?
- Timely processing, delivering and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Solving post-sale customer queries (in German and Russian), in particular licensing and invoicing issues
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Implementing world-class customer service
- Corporate Policy validations and role specific process adherence
- License key Management
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and Russian (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of English
- 2 years of corporate experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Work from home during pandemic, later adopting a hybrid model
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time