Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Developer Artificial Intelligence automation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled Developer to join one of our Artificial Intelligence Tech Team. Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven solutions focused for several Siemens Departments.
Which tasks should you perform?
- building REST APIs and handling different service frameworks,
- implementing integration with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements,
- the development of orchestration layer & interfaces and set up of MATs (monitoring alerting trending) based on blueprints,
- the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline and resource groups
- understanding the business logic API and the deployment of the model API
- producing clean code and automated test,
- executing Security Review (encryption, https etc.) and code reviews to ensure adherence to Best Practices and Controls before deployment to Production Environment,
- working across new age scripting languages and adapting to rapidly changing technology stacks,
- troubleshooting and bug fixing.
Which conditions should you meet?
- At least 3 years of the relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge in Databases (Relational, Non-relational, Data-indexing), applied Git (troubleshooting), CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
- Familiar with API management solutions and working with REST.
- GitLab code orchestration and functional layers.
- Solid understanding on computing environments (Container-based / Serverless-based).
- Experience with at least one of the following AI-based cloud solutions: Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
- Strong programming skills with understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must
What we can offer to you in Prague?
- International projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time