Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Supply Chain Management Senior Specialist to be responsible for Healthcare business procurement from third party suppliers and/or from Siemens Affiliates vendors and ensure quality, completeness and promptness in delivery of products and services to end user to achieve customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for supplier management, including sourcing, monitoring and evaluation of suppliers as per assignment:
- negotiate with supplier for best price to get winning advantage, warranty terms, quote validity and other technical/commercial terms.
- discuss with existing and new suppliers on business prospects, new avenues, product, and projects, etc.
- explore and identify new supplier base/potentials for company requirements
- address supplier grievances and issues relating to payments, deliveries, orders, etc.
- conduct regular vendor monitoring and evaluation.
- You will ensure real time delivery of goods and services for fast and reliable services for Business Units/Customers.
- You are responsible for proposal requests, contract clarifications and contract negotiation with suppliers.
- You are responsible for the timely supply of materials to working area / destination including follow-up of delivery, control, and record of shipped materials.
- You are responsible for Project Purchasing, including:
- comply to proper sourcing processes, procurement strategies, control of all procurement resources and activities in the project - implementation, controlling and monitoring.
- technical comparison of supplier offer/compliance with tender specification in coordination with Sales / Project Management Team and finalizing the item.
- timely and accurate processing of purchase requests, purchase orders, vendor invoices, etc.
- You will ensure compliance with corporate business guidelines:
- cost reduction achievement as per HC, reporting CNI and productivity savings
- payment term improvement (DPO - days payable outstanding) for targeted supplier base
- ensuring ESN accuracy for all procurements
- training and awareness on all existing and new mandates/ regulations/ circulars/ procedures, etc.
- ensure supplier base optimization per guidelines
- ensure procurement policy is implemented at all times within Healthcare.
- You will support the development of Supply Chain Management strategies and policies, such as contract management, support the Project Management team for turnkey jobs, exploring prospective supplier base, and finalizing the procurement decision.
- You will be the liaison partner for internal / external customers for all SCM-related matters, such as Supplier Qualification, handling of supplier accreditation and evaluation, and support on establishment of objectives, policies, standards, and schedules to ensure quality and quantities required at the best cost and delivery conditions.
- You will develop and maintain the logistics strategy and set-up.
- You will establish and implement respective guidelines and procedures in line with global policies and local / international laws.
- You will develop and/or maintain the Export Control strategy and set-up.
- You will evaluate performance of Frame Agreements suppliers / service provider.
- You will undertake trainings / seminars / workshops related to logistics / purchasing policies and processes as well as source information about external trainings.
- You will support to develop, optimize, and monitor the logistics / purchasing process.
- You will provide general and knowledge-based supply chain information through SCM intranet.
- You will perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 8-10 years of work experience in the Procurement field, specifically in Logistics, IT, Products and Services, and Indirect Materials.
- You have work experience in a multinational company is an added advantage.
- You have a degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Management or related 4-year college degrees.
- You have a background in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is an added advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You are proficient in basic and advanced Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- You have knowledge and experience of working with SAP.
- You are an excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills in English and Tagalog.
- You have prior leadership experiences and has shown leadership potential.
- You take ownership of your responsibilities and think dynamically.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and champions for change management.
- You have strong ethics.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time