Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager, Central Urinalysis in the Point-of-Care Diagnostics business. The POC business develops and sustains systems for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments for point of care and laboratory medical testing.
- Support the Centralized Urinalysis Lead Product Manager in achieving annual sales revenue and gross margin goals to grow top line and bottom line
- Support the Lead Product Manager in activities to manage daily business operations.
- Develop effective cross-functional working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Support the Lead Product Manager to work closely with the management team to support a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to strategy formulation, new product requirements and new business opportunities
- Help countries successfully drive revenue growth across the product portfolio.
- Identify, evaluate, and report on market and customer opportunities.
- Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics.
- Work closely with customer service and product delivery team in order to ensure customers’ product requirements.
- 5-8 years of experience with demonstrated experience delivering on commitments to drive a high growth business
- Strong analytical skills working with data to facilitate product decisions
- Technical background and able to effectively negotiate with cross functional teams
- Knowledge in urinalysis or an associated discipline is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.