We are currently looking for Norwegian-speaking Logistics Specialist to join our Customer Service Center in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen,
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations,
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies,
- Monitoring delivery timetables,
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels,
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents,
- Actively proposing process optimizations,
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent level of English and fluent level of Norwegian are a must;
- First experience in international business / corporate environment;
- Experience in order processing, logistics, customer service – desirable;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics – nice to have;
- A university degree,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good communication and customer service skills,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position,
- Fully remote work
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication,
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Free parking space;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply” button (CV in English).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time