During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
This is a zone role which aligns with both marketing and sales to market the company's products and/or services via electronic, and social channels. Successful candidate will be accountable for directly managing inquiries coming from marketing activity and processing out to sales.
As a Siemens Demand Developer, you will work closely with leadership to ensure the successful follow-up of all marketing campaigns, lead qualification and database management.
Demand developers will play a critical role in the support of our sales organization as well as the success of the companies cloud and SaaS offerings. To be successful you will need to be in constant collaboration with the marketing and sales teams, and responsible for the following functions:Essential Functions:
- Answers questions and qualify interest typically generated by both inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Conduct and/or digitally asses initial qualification and research of all inbound inquiries
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail, and chat interaction
- Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and Salesforce) to identify new interest
- Systematically follow-up assigned qualified leads in our CRM collaborating with other demand development reps, direct sales, partners or internal partner reps
- Send appropriate follow-up materials (video, whitepapers, literature) and document all activities in the CRM system
- Works with sales to develop opportunities but does not close sales
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment
- Works under moderate supervision and usually receives detailed instructions on all work
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Able to interact with a large variety of people including sales and marketing team, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility.
- Building relationships using all channels to develop business
- Ability to work on projects of moderate to complex scope and can cope with multi-tasking
- Microsoft office, marketing automation, and CRM knowledge/technological skills (Eloqua and SalesForce.com preferred)
- Strong English language proficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Omni Channel contact management experience (web/social media/e-mail/chat)
- Knowledge of on-line marketing and marketing automation
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 1 to 2 years Omni Channel sales and/or lead development experience
- Customer service and industrial software experience
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal office environment. Often requested to work long hours at quarter-end, at times of key project roll out periods or in the Management support or back-up roles.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time