Communication Business Partner – Siemens (12 Months)
What keeps you awake at night? At Siemens Digital Industries we are obsessed with making manufacturing smarter, more personalized, and sustainable, for a world we want to live in. Thinking ahead to the next level of digital transformation and integrating cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, industrial 5G, autonomous handling systems, blockchain and additive manufacturing.
If the digital transformation of process and factory automation, enabled by AI, digital twins and data analytics excite you, then come join our global company and help tell the story of Digital Industries.
Today, we are seeking a business partner to create and implement communications strategies for our Digital Industries Business. This is a 12 Month maternity leave engagement to ideally be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and implement an annual integrated communications plan (including executive presentations, videos, branding, events, trade shows, internal, online)
- Leverage our position as Infrastructure Digitalization Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai to a global audience, evangelizing the international relevance of our blueprint for future smart cities
- Identify the most effective delivery methods for our key messages and communication activities; execute demand generation campaigns
- Plan, organize and manage events including trade shows, conferences, seminars, customer, and partner events
- Drive internal communication within the company
- Be the strategic link between the communications hub in the UAE and other countries in the Middle East
- Ensure close alignment with the business by defining KPIs, organizing quarterly review meetings and developing strong internal channels of communication
- Manage budgets and external suppliers
- Identify newsworthy developments and communicate them quickly and effectively to the media relations team
- Conduct market research on competitors and regular benchmarking of campaigns
- Understand the business and what makes Siemens Digital Industries Unique
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Expertise with MS Office; preferably experience with design software and other content creation tools
- Creativity, in language and tactics, to elevate our message to relevant audiences
- Enthusiasm, bordering on obsession, about the core mission of Siemens
- Facility with social media and digital communications channels
- Trade shows and event management experience
- Strong interest in technology, and the ability to create engaging stories about the hidden technologies in Factories and infrastructure that make our lives better
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and the maturity to call for help when necessary
- At least five years of experience in a related field, successfully delivering communications and marketing strategies
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about the innovations transforming our world, and who has the drive and ambition to build a career with one of the world’s most successful engineering and technology companies. We’ve been around for 172 years, have around 385,000 employees in more than 200 countries/regions, and strive to provide all employees with the ability to learn and grow. Apply! We’d like to meet you.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time