At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Customer Success Automations Manager
The Customer Success Automations Manager is a new role that joins a team tasked with reimagining the digital customer journey from solution adoption through customer success.
This role is responsible for the administration, management, implementation and reporting of enabling technologies that are used to deliver our digital customer success programs. These technologies include email/marketing automation and digital adoption platforms for direct management, and indirectly/integrating with CRM, data management systems and others as needed.
The Customer Success Automations Manager is responsible for the regular maintenance of systems, licensing and cost tracking/management, user management, implementation of best practices, template creations, process development and management, and implementing tactics in systems.
This person is also responsible for training and assisting other stakeholders’ usage of tools and technologies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with the administration of technologies and platforms including account-level and user-level management, discovering and implementing best practices
- Oversee and optimize performance while continuously looking for opportunities to improve
- Oversees and reports metrics
- Experience with working with email automation platforms is required; working with Salesforce
- Experience of working with data and systems integrations is required
- Process development and management
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget)
- Experience working with Digital Adoption Platforms is highly valuable; experience working with WalkMe
- Experience with html and css is highly valuable
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.