At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Customer Success Digital Programs Manager
The Customer Success Digital Programs Manager is a new role that joins a team tasked with reimagining the customer journey from solution adoption through customer success.
The successful candidate will work with multiple stakeholders to discover requirements and develop comprehensive strategic plans for solution onboarding, adoption and on-going customer success. They will support the development of frameworks and tactics and be hands-on in implementing these new journeys. They will measure and report-out on program impact and outcomes and drive optimizations to accelerate and improve performance.
Stakeholder management, project management and effective communications are key competencies for this role and the successful candidate will engage with product managers, support teams, marketing teams, content developers, other Customer Success team members, data analysts, and associated stakeholders. The Customer Success Digital Programs Manager will be responsible for ensuring that stakeholder contributions are captured and managed effectively.
This person is responsible for project management of the plan’s implementation and produces regular reporting, among other responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7+ years of customer success and/or support experience
· Ability to work collaboratively; Skills in people management across multiple stakeholders is a major part of this role.
· Experience working with technical resources in data management and systems integrations
· Experience in strategy and management of campaigns and/or software training, including persona identification and segmentation is valuable.
· Process engineering and optimization
· Project management experience including planning, tracking and implementation across stakeholders to execution plans
· Business content copywriting and/or editing experience is valuable.
· Experience in or familiarity with web application development, html, css, success measurement and analytics, and technical systems integrations
· User Experience skills and work experience is helpful, having worked with UX teams and understanding concepts is also helpful.
· Excellent computer skills including experience with working in automation platforms such as email marketing and digital adoption platforms is valuable
· Detail-oriented with strong organization, analytical and prioritization skills
· Excellent communication skills, comfortable with preparing and delivering presentations
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.