Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Process Automation Trainee, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Learn and specialize in Automation technologies
- Self-paced learning and on-job training
- Cognitive Services
- 12 months internship where you will have the opportunity to build your path around these automation pillars:
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Engineering such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Biomedical, Telecommunications, or others;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time