We are seeking a Partnership Management Coordinator to join the Global Strategy and Marketing Organization. This position reports to the head of the Partner Program Office and insures our S&T and OEM partners receive:
- Partner Program Operational Support
- Agreement and Amendment management
- Software Delivery
- Annual Partner renewal management
- Process development and execution
- Other partner related operation duties that may be assigned
- Partner Program Communications
- Work collaboratively with personnel at various levels of the organization regarding partner agreements and license delivery
- Work collaboratively with personnel at various levels of the partner regarding partner agreements and license delivery
- Partner Program Financials
- Membership fees
- Inbound royalty
- Outbound royalty
- Partner Program Data and Contracts Management systems
- Other products and tools that maybe put into service
· Familiarity with various corporate systems including: SFDC, SAP, SMART Report, EES, SharePoint (PLConnect), EZ-Suite, Vistex, Business Performance Dashboard
· Strong attention to detail
· Familiarity with business agreements and contracts
· Ability to work with multiple management levels throughout the company.
· Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational skills.
· Must be proficient with PCs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SharePoint workflows is a plus.
· Education and Experience Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in required. Minimum of 3 years of related business experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.