If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Overall responsibility / Mission
To be part of the System Assurance team and to support RAMS activities for all rail and road projects in Siemens Mobility Singapore. To help develop and grow competency of local system assurance team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordinating RAMS & System Assurance activities
- Producing RAMS studies and related Engineering Reports
- Participate in RAMS discussion and meetings with customer in projects
- Acting as the contact person from time to time, both internally and externally, e.g. towards local and regional customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination with other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required
- As part of the System Assurance team to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the of the team when required
- Together with your team, support the bid phase of projects in Singapore
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- At least 5 years’ experience in RAMS/ System Assurance
- At least 5 years’ experience working on Rail Projects in Singapore and South East Asian region
- Experience on CBTC or Signalling projects will be an advantage
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Hands on experience in Hazards Management and identification, Safety Functions/SIL and THR ratings.
- Hands on experience in performing RAMS studies like RBD, FMEA, FMECA, FTAs, FRACAS
- Hands on experience in management and identification of applications conditions and its impact in the safety and operation of systems
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience in any other Rail Systems specializations such as system testing, system design, system integration & interface, EMC or equivalent
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without sacrificing project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Self-confident, proactive
- Meticulous, committed to quality work and continuous improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time