We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Roles & Responsibility -
- Defines and ensures implementation of Industrial Engineering (IE) strategy, policies and guidelines.
- Takes final decision on IE budget allocation, and monitors overall budget efficiency.
- Supports the lean organization by developing a confirmed process foundation and data integrity.
- Initiates, develops and leads projects to design and/or improve existing distribution/logistics systems and processes.
- Provides regular communication regarding strategy and execution to management and employees.
- Defines training and mentoring needs and steers training development.
- Heads overall organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff
- having Passion for innovation
- with an Analytical mindset
- Transparent & authentic
- loving to Connect people
- an Extrovert.
- Competitiveness & Cost pressure
- Shorter development cycles (products and technologies)
- Ability to change
- Increasing number of influencing factors / increasing complexity
- Competition for employees
- Employee motivation & fluctuation
- Employee competence management (Continuous learning and development)
- Growing flexibility requirements from customers
- Flexibility and ability to schedule the working time
- Availability, stability and safety of IT infrastructure
- Global crises (political, environmental)
- Growing request for customer benefit (not monetary)
- Employee Diversity
Role is PL 8 and basis the candidate over all proficiency, can be considered for PL 7.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time