Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the SAP FICO/JVA Consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
· Experience in JVA, - Joint Venture Accounting.
· Experience in AP, AR, AA, New GL & CBA.
· Cost center accounting - Assessment, Distribution, Template allocation, Planning.
· Internal Order accounting - CAPEX and OPEX, Settlement related config
· Product cost planning - Costing variant, cost component structure, Quantity structure.
· Cost Object controlling - Make to Order, Make to Stock, Month end activities.
· Material ledger/Actual Costing - Configuration and Entry flow.
· COPA - Costing based/Account based, Month end processes, Report designing.
· S/4 HANA Migration experience will be a bonus
· Experience in Treasury, Cash Management, Funds Management, BPC, REFX, PS will be an added advantage
· SAP implementation experience of S/4 HANA and good knowledge of SAP new dimensions.
Should have good exposure of working in an SAP customized (Z) environment.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
To be successful in this role, certain set of behavioral/personality specifications are required. You will need to possess good verbal & written communication skills. Additionally, confidence is an essential prerequisite as the job requires the candidate to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call. Moreover, due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be available round the clock when required. Frequent travel may be required on different project site locations and willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model. The job demands Candidate must have 5 years of experience with minimum bachelor / Master degree from a reputable university with excellent academic background. Certification is preferable
· A minimum of 6 end to end implementation Projects in FICO/JVA.
· Study business requirements and provide SAP solutions in the area of FICO & JVA.
· Prepare Business Blueprint, Functional Specifications, Test Cases as part of implementation and continuous improvement projects using the SAP implementation methodologies.
· To configure SAP System as per business requirements, conduct Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance tests.
· Align business requirements to standard SAP practices.
· Directly access support tickets and provide solutions within defined SLA using the SOLMAN.
· Liaise directly with business/power users for continuous improvement requirements and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Conduct periodic meetings with Business Process Owners and Key Users in the business to understand solution gaps if any and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Provide weekly and daily reports as per defined formats and frequencies to the Project Manager and if required by the Team Lead.
- · Excellent management and problem-solving skills.
- · Good Skills in Oral Communication and Drafting.
· Good Skills in Microsoft Office.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time