Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as “IT Infrastructure Project Manager (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the implementation of our IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services globally.
- Your new role covers Data Center & Network Services (Hybrid- and native Cloud-Services, LAN- and WAN-Services).
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- You will collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole Siemens IT organisation globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers.
- In your role as Project Manager you will report to the individual Steering Committee. In your role as employee of Siemens Mobility IT you will report to our head of the IT Infrastructure Hub in India
What do I bring with me?
- Broad knowledge in IT infrastructure transformation projects
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure services in large global enterprises
- Solid knowledge & experience in current LAN and WAN solutions and technology.
- Good knowledge in Cloud Solution & Service Design.
- knowledge of IT Infrastructure Technology, Solutions, Providers and Services.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT
- ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Minimum 2 years of experience in global IT projects.
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Very good communication and presentation skills on management and expert level.
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- IT Service Management, ideally ITIL V4 certified
- Experience in the management of service providers.
- Ability to drive change.
- Strategic thinking.
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time