We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warranty & Repairs Administrator to join our Materials team in The Three Bridges Traincare Facility in Crawley, West Sussex.
As Warranty and Repairs Administrator, you will plan, schedule and monitor the warranty and repair returns into the supply repair chain. You will provide clerical support to materials management in data entry, filing and coordinating paper flow, communicate with Stores and Materials team regarding shipping requirements, respond to enquiries relating to packing lists and shipping instruction. You will also be responsible for providing materials availability for projects and fleets.
This is your role – what part will you play?
- Deliver the warranty and repair returns administration process to ensure the timely return of warranty failed products including the coordination with the respective fleet for ongoing claim management and resolution
- Deliver the warranty and repairs returns prioritisation with effective and proactive liaison with Stores, Materials and suppliers at all levels
- Assemble and pack materials and goods according to logistical demands and programs in order to support timely handling and dispatch of warranty returns
- You will compile and maintain records such as time, date, quantity, source and destinations of materials received or shipped and input data into the system.
What do you need to qualify for the role?
- Detailed knowledge of materials, stores management procedures and warranty processes
- Experienced in stock control and inventory management
- Basic engineering knowledge or experience
- Engineering qualification (NVQ 2 or higher) is preferred but not essential
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems / software
- Good organisational and time management skills
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time