We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, groundbreaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation, and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength in solution and product development with world-class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game-changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from a mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation, and testing
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation, and development processes improvement
• Producing high-quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development
• Strong programming skills in C++
• Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Development experience in a Linux environment is a must
• Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes is a plus
• Expertise in containerization technologies is a plus
• Experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Bash is a plus
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
At Siemens we are always challinging our selves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse “Digital Minds” to develop
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00