Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· He/she should handled individual projects with profit and loss responsibility.
· He/she should have hands on experience in EHV AIS/GIS projects. AIS/GIS substation Modernization/extension/retrofit/R&M knowledge will have further advantage.
· Responsibility for all project phases (start-up, planning, design, implementation, installation, commissioning and handover).
· Provide support to the customer at all times, including providing recommendations based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s business and operational environment.
· Ensuring commercial contract conditions and timelines are met, including management of contract variations & change management.
· Practical experience on installation, testing and commissioning work for high voltage and/or medium voltage switchgear (design and / or delivery).
· Monitoring & control of the project, including necessary interventions, to ensure achievement of delivery milestones, timelines & quality within the project budget.
· Develop and implement cost management for the project in close cooperation with the responsible commercial manager.
· Rigorously monitor and negotiate requirements and fulfillment of project specific conditions with multiple subcontractors and suppliers, including negotiation and agreement of contracts.
· Risk management, claim management including development & implementation of suitable technical & commercial mitigation strategies.
What do i need to possess to qualify for this job?
· Degree or diploma qualified in electrical engineering.
· Practical experience with high voltage and/or medium voltage switchgear.
· Experience with electrical industry, utilities or electrical infrastructure markets.
· Minimum 10-15 years practical experience as responsible Project Manager and/or deputy project manager.
· PM@Siemens or equivalent PMP certification preferred.
· Excellent Leadership Skills, a team player, able to work in complex environment, overtime and under pressure.
· Must have a commercial contract sense and customer service mindset.
· True entrepreneur type with ability to create structures and willingness to balance risks.
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time