- In your new position you engage the global service team in the process of improvement and increase customer and employee’s satisfaction.
- You investigate optimization opportunities and overall impact to the global service organization by establishing effective business planning processes, raise productivity and reduce operating cost.
- Furthermore, you define and execute optimization activities by engaging the identified resources, setting up monitoring mechanisms, controls, key performance indicators (KPIs) and regular follow up to increase productivity and profit.
- You coordinate with technical and commercial leads within HQ and regional service department to identify opportunities to bring the global service business to the next maturity level.
- You establish and ensure a process for key stakeholders that the organization has a structured and systematic approach to improving and achieving best practice and excellence.
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in industrial, electrical, or mechanical engineering or in similar fields.
- You have long-term experience with energy distribution systems and global business responsibility.
- Also, you have portfolio knowledge in customer service environment as well as leadership/management skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience in business process engineering.
- You have exceptional communication skills to interact, drive, and present on different levels in the organization.
- Finally, you have fluent English language skills, German skills are nice to have.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time