Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Account Executive, Point of Care.
The Account Executive, POC will manage an identified geographic territory which offers Siemens Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) products, services, and solutions to new or existing hospital or hospital owned/operated customers directly and through channel partners and establishes and/or maintains customer and distributor relationships.
The targeted experience is the hospital lab call point, Point of Care or Blood Gas product experience.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales of POC product portfolio in assigned geographic area. Product mix to include Blood Gas, EPOC, IT Solutions.
- Achieve sales goals through direct and distribution channels.
- Develops the territory sales strategy for penetrating the hospital POC market through direct and distribution channels.
- Facilitate relationships with Regional Distributor Management teams and Sales Representatives to support the Siemens POC product portfolio in the hospital market.
- Develop growth forecasts and funnels for POC product portfolio and/or distribution channels to ensure the highest level of service to achieve overall goals.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct and/or distribution channel.
- Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Meeting and controlling expenses.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Proven history of successful capital sales achievement with a minimum of five years of direct and/or channel partnership experience.
- Ability to influence distribution partners and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Proven experience selling across multiple departments within the hospital market.
- Experience in driving complex direct and indirect capital sales opportunities in hospital market.
- High level of presentation skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to exceed their goals.
- Geographically accessible to territory. Preference to reside in assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience selling Point-of-Care clinical products or clinical lab diagnostic products strong preference.
- Experience with formal sales training programs, such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger strongly preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.