Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as KSA Head of OTC, Contract Administration IM&AT (Imaging and Therapy Systems & Advanced Therapies) based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will lead the “Country Order to Cash – Contract Administration team” function and report to the Zone OTC Head.
- You will steer and oversee the relevant tasks to perform the Zone Order to Cash activities from PM080 to X780.
- You will ensure operational and customer excellence e.g. by driving Revenue and Operating Working Capital Optimization.
- You will be responsible for IFRS compliance and corresponding Revenue Recognition ensuring integrity of books and records.
- You will provide backlog transparency and forecast accuracy in close alignment with stakeholders from Business Areas, Business Horizontals and Zone.
- You will drive harmonization, standardization, digitalization, and productivity within the OTC process according to the global governance framework “OTC@Healthineers”.
- You will steer and govern customer interactions between PM80 and X780 in the implementation phase; Interface with the Sales and Service organization as well as the “Offer to Order department” and Business Areas organization.
- You will develop team members and elevate their skillset(s) in order to address future challenges due to internal or external developments in OTC.
Your qualifications and experience
- 5-8 years of Corporate Finance and Accounting Experience, preferrable in a Healthcare space.
- Deep understanding of IFRS 15 accounting principles
- CPA or CA qualification is a plus.
- Practical/hands-on experience within the OTC environment such as order management, logistics, project management, and credit & collections
- Deep knowledge of ERP system (SAP), MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and an affinity for data analytics
- Good understanding of CRM (Sales & Service) and SCM (Supply Chain Management) processes to drive synergies within the OTC organization
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication skills to lead a team and provide transparency in a complex matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse team
- Ability to lead, engage, motivate, and develop a diverse team
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time