Siemens Building Technologies is growing! We’re excited to offer you the opportunity to join our dynamic Fire Alarm Systems Sales team in Cincinnati, OH. While working for an entrepreneurial-minded global powerhouse, you’ll have the opportunity to advance your career with the training we provide, and better yet, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your income as much as you’d like…..the sky’s the limit with our generous no-cap commission structure!
The Sales Executive is both End-User and Contractor focused and has the primary responsibility to manage and grow the new construction business for our Fire Alarm Systems (some Security Systems possible) as well as additions, renovations, and retro-fits in the assigned territory through the electrical contracting tier and electrical consulting engineers.
· General Annual Booking Volume goal is 1M - 3M
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for new construction projects within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prospect for and qualify new construction opportunities
- Influence new construction specifications through engineering relationships and educational lunch and learn presentations
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategies including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, although candidates with a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
- 5+ years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling full fire alarm and integration products to the end-users preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Selling technical solutions through the contracting tier
- Experience with commercial fire alarm systems preferred
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- NICET Level II Certification in Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler or Special Hazards preferred but not required
- Extensive training in fire alarm, electronics and system applications software preferred but not required
- Hunter sales mentality
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to participate in Siemens company vehicle reimbursement program
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit, commission plan
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Vehicle reimbursement program for using personal vehicle for business purposes
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate. Come advance your career with Siemens!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.