- Analyze request for proposal and assist with compliance matrix and outline
- Read, review, analyze, and interpret proposals and objectives of solicitations and other documents
- Edit, proof, format and provide visualizations for proposals
- Write, review and edit proposal content
- Coordinate elements of proposals to ensure compliance with instructions
- Develop and update company capability statements
- Support the development of responses to government RFI and source sought notices
- Handle production and printing
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid understanding of the government acquisition process and guidelines
- Critical thinking/analysis skills, ability to gather information, identify trends, and communicate results
- Excellent written and research skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to proposal production
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.