The successful candidate will:
- To process collections to meet requirements of service level agreements, and to follow both internal control and credit policy requirements.
- Maintains customer contact records in the diary and other SAP modules
- Produces monthly debtor reports and ad hoc reports as the need arises
- Supports the implementation of the GS BPS BAS (Global Services - Business Administration Services) Visions and Values
- Suggests process or system improvements and assists in the implementation
- Ensures invoice queries are updated/closed
- Deals with customer queries at any level regarding invoices
- Contacts debtors to ascertain payment dates, and check payments received in accordance with customer commitments
- Performs any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Works closely with Cash Allocation Back Office and Credit Management.
- Maintains contacts with Siemens customers both internally and externally
- To be able to support the working hours of countries other than Malaysia
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Accounting or related qualifications with minimum 3 years collection experience.
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good command in English (both spoken and written).
- Good Knowledge in regards to all aspects pertaining to Credit
- Proven success in delivering process improvements
- Ability to interact across cultural spectrum
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time