Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then put your name forward for this exciting Team Leader opportunity in Computed Tomography (CT). You will have responsibility of managing and leading the CT Application Specialists across Australia and New Zealand. You will be a strong mentor, coach and leader of your team ensuring that they achieve their potential in professional growth. In addition, a key element of the role is to collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations to ensure that our customer obligations are achieved. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Ensure adherence to EH&S standards and maintain a focus on fatigue and safety when scheduling tasks for team members. Work towards building a safer work environment and consult with team members when creating schedules to consider fatigue as a key risk
· Drive the full scope of the People and Leadership Practices (PLP) across your team, including mutual expectations and development discussions, as well as regular feedback sessions regarding performance
· Assist in the creation of development plans for team members who have been identified as successors, then assist in the execution of development activities
· Up skill yourself by participating in any management training available, such as People Excellence and GROWs coaching
· Schedule applications appointments, installations, follow ups, upgrades, updates, CARE Visits and reactive visits
· Work with Education team on class schedule and provision of resources as well as customer training and learning content for PEPconnect
· Develop training plans for customer installations, attend customer meetings where necessary and conduct pre-applications planning discussions
· Maintain team ASE status including monitoring course requirements and book training to ensure adequate skills coverage for your region
· Attend hand over meetings as necessary and then follow through with actions such as ensuring adequate applications resources are available, communicate training offerings with Education team and communicate minutes with assigned Applications Specialist
· Work with the relevant Business Manager in communicating the modality strategy to the Applications team to ensure understanding and consistent messaging
· Work with Business Manager and Head of Clinical Services on resource planning and recruitment
· Work with the Business Manager, Technical Service Manager and Account Management team on upgrade/update strategies and CARE Visit planning
Your qualifications and experience:
· Tertiary qualified in Radiography/Medical Imaging or related field preferable
· You will possess related experience in the medical imaging industry including support within CT ideally, preferably in an applications role
· Previous experience in people management is desirable
Your attributes and skills:
· You will be a strong natural leader with the ability to influence at all levels and motivate teams and individuals
· Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
· Positive attitude, proactive, self-starter, action and results oriented
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability and willingness to travel to support your region for people and customer topics
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time