Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
What part will you play?
- Build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D/C#
- Work closely with the Product Owner to concept and iterate on product idea
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Vive/Rift/Microsoft VR Platform)
- You will work in a small creative and international team located in different countries.
- You will have the opportunity to work with newest technologies and hardware available in AR/VR field.
- You are ready to collaborate with experts from different fields such as 3D Artists, CAD engineers and marketing experts and adapt your development according to the needs of industry.
- You are excited to combine game technologies with Power Plant Solutions business.
- You are very interested in AR/VR technologies and always following the tech news.
- You are familiar with Agile software development processes.
- You keep calm and productive under high pressure, strict deadlines and short notice requests.
- You are creative, you contribute to the development and the team not only with your sharp skills but also with your new out-of-the box ideas.
- You are never afraid to express your opinion
and ideas honestly and clearly; you are able to give and take constructive
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are a Unity wizard; you are extremely good with C# and you have worked with Unity and Visual Studio at least 4 years; you follow the newest features and updates of Unity Editor and Game Engine.
- You have worked with AR/VR and developed applications for multiple platforms and devices such as HTC Vive, HoloLens, Android/iOS mobile devices, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest; you used and coded with a variety of AR/VR and tracking SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Steam VR, Vuforia, Oculus SDK etc..
- You have experience with multiplayer backend and networking technologies.
- You have experience in low level computer graphics, rendering of complex scenes, optimizing applications to achieve high frame per second count in AR/VR hardware.
- You have experience and understanding in UX and designing user centered interfaces for XR.
- You are open to learn and adapt to new tools and techniques to create immersive experiences in multiple platforms.
- You are excellent at object-oriented programming; you design your code in a smart way before you start coding and your code is clean, readable and easily maintainable.
- You are good at seeing the bigger picture, you have a clear idea of how the project will evolve and you can translate and break user stories into technical tasks together with the rest of the team; you don’t only focus on your tasks but also keep track of and care about how the project will be resulted at the end of each iteration.
- You can adapt, understand and debug code written by another person without getting frustrated.
- You are good with math and linear algebra; you can solve 3D problems using vector calculations.
- You are familiar with code versioning tools and practices (e.g. Git).
- You are willing to document your code when necessary.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time