Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Account Manager (In-Vivo) – Southern to plan and execute sales targets and activities in the Southern Area of Thailand for the portfolio of Imaging Products with potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will develop & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers/ territory.
- You will develop sales order within the assigned customers to achieve business target.
- You will be responsible in handling tender/ procurement stage; work well with commercial/ legal teams on terms and conditions.
- You will work with project manager to manage customers/ expectation.
- You will coordinate service support, keep abreast with service support issue and help maintain customer's satisfaction.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields.
- You have advanced knowledge of in-vivo market.
- You have at least 5 years of sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycle; and exposure of healthcare markets in Thailand.
- You have strong understanding of Healthcare product lines and technology.
Your personality and skills:
- You are an expert in exposure to customers and account management best practice.
- You are good in creating strategic business plan, communication, and presentation skills.
- You can build sound working relationships internally and with Customers to ensure success in this role.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time