What are my job responsibilities?
- Value based solution sales; Process oriented sales that delivers value to customer with agreed energy performance and delivery requirement.
- Business solutions including the retrofit, repair and modernization of a facilities infrastructure with focus on energy performance and efficiency.
- Development of comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, BOQ, costing, financial solutions, overall cost savings and payback/ROI calculations.
- Conducting presentation and contract negotiation for mid to large energy performance-based contracting.
- Connecting and building relationship with existing and new customers or channel to create strong inquiry base.
- Energy sales person likely to require writing concise reports summarizing results and justifying conclusions or writing proposals for future work to create a healthy sales funnel.
- Highly numerate/analytical and enjoy working with a large amount of data to see opportunities to create value for the customer.
- Good communication skills are vital in this role, as well as the confidence to ask questions and drill down for answers in environments where you may be unfamiliar with multi-culture operations or other staff.
- A logical mind is essential, as well as the ability to figure out not only theoretical solutions, but also the practical implementation and outcomes of those solutions in existing buildings/ infrastructure.
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 5-7 years of building services industry experience, energy or building controls, Energy Performance Contracting, retrofit or renovations project experience preferred
- High technical understanding of HVAC systems & equipment i.e. Chillers, AHU etc. Electrical distribution, M&V, controls and automation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrix environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level with data
- Travel across ASEAN up to 50%.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time